Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Fruits basket papercraft



Wanted to share another one of my favourite animes of this year, and it's the most popular manga of all time (seriously, it is, just check the sales), called "Fruits basket" and I freaking love it :) sadly the 1. season ended already last week, BUT we have another 2. season already confirmed for 2020!!!!, so I can't wait for next year XD it is gonna be great.

Anyway, as you can see I really wanted to make this one special, since I love the new and renewed animation style, didn't like the old one, so I wanted to capture all of the main characters in 1, so I decided to make all 4 of them on a stand XD so the papercraft consists of 4 different characters of the anime, the main protagonist and girl "Tohru Honda", "Kyou Soma" in his cat zodiac form, "Yuki Soma" in his rat zodiac and "Shigure Soma" in his dog zodiac :D all of them have sepparate 3D built models, which you can then put on the stand, or just make the ones you like really. They all stand sepparately and look super cute XD all in all the papercraft is 35 cm tall (from stand end to Tohru's head) and have 16 pages to print. 


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it and happy crafting~


 
 UPDATE:  

You can now see Tohru, assembled by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Fruits-basket-Tohru-built-papercraft-830765850

No comments:

Post a Comment