Friday, September 27, 2019

Morpeko (Pokemon Sword/Shield) built papercraft



Another one of my built papercrafts I made myself, the Morpeko duo, full belly mode and hangry mode :D

Morpeko Emoticon 
The template has both Pokemon, so you can do both of them and they are not hard to make at all. I made both in the same steps really. First I made the ears sepparately and then their hands. The hands have small little thumbs, so those are a bit fiddly, but else it's super easy to make. As soon as I had the ears I made the remaining head with the stripes till the belly, where I glued the pre-made hands on. And after that just glue all the striped till the feet. The feet are where I closed the model, so I made the feet (without gluing the soles, since that is what closes the model and you can't make adjustments like that), and closed the soles on the 1. one, and glued the 2. foot and closed the 2. one with the sole. And they were done. 

The papercrafts are 20 cm tall, which is a comfortable height to make it nice and simple, since most of the pieces to glue are big enough to handle without a lot of concentration. And they both stand without reinforcments or filling their feet, since the soles are big enough to support their paper weight :) so no extra work needed. 

For those who are interested in the template, you can find it here: 


Hope you like it, just 1 and a half month to the release date of the game!!!!! so soon XDDD

Happy crafting everybody~


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment