Friday, December 27, 2019

Dracozolt (Pokemon Sword/ Sheild) papercraft



Hello everybody! Holidays are over so I hope you spent them well and are a bit more rested and jollier than normal :)

[F2U] Present Icon/Emote Merry christmas everybody  
For the next papercraft post I decided to share another commission of the new Pokemon from Sword & Shield, so I present you the fossil Pokemon “Dracozolt”!

The commissioner had the whole vision in mind, so all I had to do was low-poly it, pose it and make the textures fit. The papercraft is 22 cm tall and has 11 pages to print. It is a bit more detailed, since I wanted the form to still be the original one and also make it possible to build it without problems. Think it succeeded quite good :)

You can also see the built papercraft made by the amazing commissioner, so here they are:





Thank you again for letting me share these and for sending the pictures as always :)

For anybody interested in these commissions, you can always write me a note about it and we’ll see what we can do. As said, I already have ALL the original Pokemon Sword/Shield Pokemon and Trainer models ripped and ready for any action. I will reply to anybody, so if you are curious about anything you would like to be made, be it Pokemon or anything else, I’ll be happy to assist here.

Enjoy and let’s get together for Silvester soon to come as well ;)


PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

No comments:

Post a Comment