Friday, February 21, 2020

Carnivine (Pokemon) FREE papercraft download



It's FREE FRIDAY people, I decided to shart calling it that since I seem to post every downloadable papercraft on Friday XD 

So today I would like to share with you my Carnivine papercraft! 

The craft is 23cm tall and has 9 pages to print. Everything is connected and in 3D, so just follow the edge ID PDF file and you should make it with ease ;)

NOTE that this papercraft was made by me in 2016, but if you would still like to make it and download it, here are the links (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

   
I hope you like it and happy crafting~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment