Monday, March 1, 2021

Hataraku Saibou (Cells at Work) papercraft group

 

Hataraku Saibou (Cells at Work) papercraft group

Here they are, the happy Hataraku Saibou – Cells at Work papercraft family XD

Since I managed to assemble all 3 of them, I HAD to make a group picture of all of them together. Aren't they just the cutest things? They are in proportion of the anime characters, so they fit together perfectly. All 3 of the papercrafts are made by me and assembled by me.

Anybody interested, all 3 templates can be found in my gallery and bought (White Blood Cell also comes with 2 different textures, the bloody one you see I used, and the normal white one). They each have their own assembly in detail as well, so you can look at those as well:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Red-Blood-Cell-Sekkekkyuu-CAW-papercraft-841751367

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Platelet-Kesshouban-CAW-papercraft-841881966

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/White-Blood-Cell-Hakkekkyuu-CAW-papercraft-842135191

Damn, I just love this anime so much XD I cosplayed Red Blood Cell together with my friend, who was White Blood Cell, 2 year ago and we were in the middle of attention of that cosplay event all time, every day :D So hyped I get to see 2 different seasons of the anime now ;_; So bad the original second season is over already, but hey, we still got the black version XD so still hyped for it nevertheless.

I hope you like them as well. For any feedback on questions about the purchase or anything else related to papercrafts, you can message me anytime. Happy crafting till the next post~



***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment