Monday, March 21, 2022

Quaxly (Pokemon Scarlet/Violet) FREE built papercraft



Finally managed to assemble my Quaxly papercraft as well, so for those who aren’t sure how it looks like built, here are the previews :)

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

As for the papercraft itself, it’s unfolded to 23 cm and consists of 6 pages to print. Pretty easy to do, since you got the PDO and additional tips for the head included, so hopefully I get to see some new Pokemon papercrafts made soon ;)

A bit of tips for the assembly from my side would be:

   ·         The template flaps are made for a “up-to-down” assembly direction, so start with the water bubble and head, and move towards the torso and finally to the bottom feet, where you can close them. This will give you an optimal seamless look when done.
   ·         You can make both wings separately first, and then glue them on the torso when you got the head built, because it is way easier that way.

 ·         When you come to the torso part, start building it upside-down, so you have enough space to glue the parts and you see what you are doing.

 ·         When coming to the legs part, glue the last torso piece only half on (so with half the flaps), so you still have space to maneuver. Once that is done, build the left and the right leg separately (with both white thigh parts) till you reach the foot part. Then glue the right and left parts onto the half-attached torso and the fiddliest part of the assembly will be 50% easier to make. All that is left is to glue the remaining foot parts on there, fill the feet if you think it is necessary before closing (though it stands just fine without any extra weights, as seen in the picture), and it should be finished.

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

The papercraft template is of course FREE and you can download it on my Patreon page, where I keep all of my other FREE papercrafts as well:

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

WARNING! Since the info about the new gen and starts only came out, and the starters have only been shown as illustrations so far, the final Quaxly Pokemon in the game might vary from the one I made, since almost no other information is known so far and I made it how I interpreted it from the image provided. Just so you know ;)

Hope you like it, and if you have any other ideas of free papercrafts I can make (ones that haven’t been made already), do write them in the comments bellow.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment