Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Good and Evil papercraft



I saw this adorable cat poncho 3D preview on a site and I thought it was so cute I got the idea of making it into a papercraft. So, this came out of it XD …Started with an inspiration from a thing I saw, wanted to make a cat, one thing led to another, and here is the concept of “Good and Evil” standing side by side, almost blended together, where you can’t even see the difference and they are “personified” into cats XD multi-level decoding of meaning right there + you never know where a new project you make will lead you in the end.

OC (original characters) are always so much fun to make, since you can make literally anything you can think of, but at the same time really scary, because you can do anything you can think of XD Mostly I do these only when I get a really nice, refined idea that I hold onto for a few days and I still like after a week, else I would have to spam the internet full of OC crafts all the time and I have to hold back XD

:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 17 cm and has 8 pages to print. An average assembly with some optional separate parts, such as the 2D wings and halo/horns as well as the 3D bell around the neck.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletyellow: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletyellow: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletyellow: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletyellow: :bulletred: :bulletred: 

Just a simple OC (original character) I made up, not referencing any anime, game or anything like that. Just a concept of art.

Hope you like the 2 cuties and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment