Monday, October 23, 2023

Zubat Pikachu papercraft


Another year, another Pikachu Halloween special craft I do every time. I just love the cuteness, what can I say.

The papercraft is an inspiration from the Halloween Zubat Pikachu vampire design the Pokecenter already released (and as seen as the reference picture above), but I made it in my own version and with a cooler cape :)

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 18 cm and has 5 pages to print, with the first 2 pages having an optional colored backside for the add-ons. The craft consist of a 3D model of Pikachu, as well as various add-ons for the Zubat vampire dress: the 3D hat, the front and back cape, the 2-sided tail and the 2-sided Zubat wings in the back.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

This papercraft is a special treat actually, since it will be the main prize in my Halloween contest I am hosting from 23rd till the 31st October 2023 and anybody making 1 of the 3 chosen papercraft assemblies can get it for FREE in this timeframe.

Check out the contest and all the details you need to know to participate here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-2023-HALLOWEEN-CONTEST-989849526

***This is a premium papercraft that you could acquire as a prize in my 2023 Halloween contest. The contest was held from the 23rd October till the 31st October 2023. After the contest, this papercraft is exclusively available for my premium Patreon supporters only:

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

I hope you like the cutie and that I’ll get to see people participating in the event as well. Can’t wait to see new assembly pictures of my crafts soon.

Do have fun in this Spooktobery time and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment