Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Slime girl OC papercraft


A rather old design I made and completely forgot to post XD It was made while looking at some anime inspirations online, so I decided to make a somewhat crossover of a slime girl, Hatsune Miku and a jellyfish… well, this is what came out. A rather unique pose I wanted to try out and I think it’s rather cute-ish :)

*************************

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 24 cm and has 4 pages to print. A rather straightforward humanoid papercraft with 3D hair in the back, 2D hair in the front, as well as optional 2D or 3D hands.

**************************************************

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:


You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:

***************************************************************************

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment