Thursday, June 13, 2019

Impidimp (Pokemon Sword/Shield) papercraft



I know, I know, I have so much other things I still need to post XD but this thing can't wait again.

[Free To Use!] Pokeball Bullet 

*SPOILER*

After the first view of aprox. 15 min of gameplay on E3, they have shown fans 2 new Pokemon of the new Sword & Shield game, and I freaking love the atypical Pokemon they have shown called "Impidimp". The name is kind of lame, but it really has grown to me, although I would not say it looks like a general Pokemon, but the sheer fact that we are finally getting a new DARK + FAIRY type Pokemon makes it worth while :)

So I had to be the first to make this Pokemon into a papercraft and here you go. The craft itself is about 20cm tall and has 5 printable page patterns. It is basically made out of an attached 3D body (with attached tounge) and 3D sepparate teeth. 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it and happy crafting~




    

UPDATE: Finally had time to make the papercraft myself so you can see the built craft here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Impidimp-Pokemon-Sword-Shield-built-papercraft-808595554

No comments:

Post a Comment