Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Frosmoth (Pokemon Sword/Shield) papercraft



Sharing my first of the promised Pokemon papercrafts that I wanted to make.

Frosmoth 
So I am sharing this super cute Pokemon I think is one of my favorite snow Pokemon, plus I love moths in real life coz I think they are cute and fuzzy XD

The craft is 24 cm tall with stand, so the Pokemon is about 12 cm high. It has a stand, because obviously it cannot stand on it's own, but you can also make it like that and hang on a wire, because I think that would look way cooler than on the stand, but just in case for the 2. option, you can do it however you like. The papercraft unfold has 11 pages to print with stand, 8 without stand. It has a 3D body, including the tips of the wings. The wings themselves are 2D and 2-sided, so you just glue them on the tips of the 3D wings and it's easy to make. Same goes for its eyes and the fillers, since I wanted it to be relavitely easy to make. 

Of course, for most Pokemon including this one, it has a shiny version included, which you can see in the preview picture as well. Think the shiny green texture is even nicer, since the original Pokemon model has lucid, see-through wings, which is hard to make as a papercraft, so I had to enhance the texture colors a bit more so you can even see the wing patterns, since they are so delicate.

Frosmoth Frosmoth Frosmoth 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Frosmoth
Hope you like it, many more papercrafts to come still, so stay tuned and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment