Thursday, March 26, 2020

Nickit (Pokemon Sword/Shield) papercraft



Another day, another Pokemon papercraft XD Got to post these fast so I have room for other papercrafts to come, so stick with me with the Pokemon papercrafts for about 2-2 weeks more XD I promise I will post other papercrafts in between as well, but these just have to get out in the world for now ;) 

Nickit Smiles 
Next new Pokemon from the Sword/Shield game is Nickit, the dark type fox Pokemon. When I saw it for the first time, I though it was really cute, though I was uttely dissapointed of the evolution, but I still think that the primary line of Nickit is super cute :3 So if you agree with me, this papercraft is really made for you then.

The craft is unfolded at 22 cm, since it has really long and spiky ears. All of the parts are attached and in 3D, so if you follow the edge ID and the logic of my unfold, you know exactly where to put what. The tail is flat at the end, so it does not only stand on his 4 paws but also has additional help standing with the tail, so there is no way this would NOT stand when you build it even without any weights or filling out. Additionally the front paws have the standing out parts of the black part of the paw in 2D, so that is just added at the paw and has a double-sided part as well, so it's black on both sides. Texture is from the original Pokemon, and as you can see in the preview, the HD-texture comes in normal and shiny version as well, each having 8 pages to print to assemble it yourself.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I hope you like the little fox, stay tuned for more and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment