Friday, March 27, 2020

Gorebyss (Pokemon) FREE papercraft download



Another FREE Friday, another Pokemon papecraft to download. This time I actually took advantage of the DA post functions that let you upload the file directly XD so hopefully that will work out. In any case I hope you have fun with all the free crafts I am giving away and that you'll make them and that they help you through this current worldwide situation and make you happy really. Everybody should do what they can in their own means to help, and not to spread negativity in these hard times, so let's show the good side of people :) 

   
Returning to the papercraft itself, it is my own designed Gorebyss Pokemon papercraft with stand, that I have made back in 2016. The papercraft is 25 cm tall and has 8 pages to print. Should be fairly simple to make, just follow the edge ID/PDO and the logic of the unfold, and you'll be there in no time. Of course, the Pokemon doesn't stand on it's own, since it has a curved body, BUT you can also hang it on a string if you don't like the stand, so that's an idea maybe. 

 
For those of you wanting to download the papercraft, you got (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts


Have to mention that the papercraft was made back in 2016 and is made with my own textures and all, but if you still like it, you are very much welcome to download and assemble it youself.

   
I hope you like it and it will take away the boredom and worries a bit away, and happy crafting~

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment