Friday, March 13, 2020

Pichu (Pokemon) papercraft


What kind of a papercraft designer, that has an actual Pikachu doll papercraft in her logo for years, would I be, if I didn't finally make a pre-evolution of my favorite Pokemon Pikachu! With this said, let me introduce you to my new Pokemon papercraft: Pichu!

pokemon gif Pichu
The papercraft is 24 cm high and has 6 pages to print. The craft is made out of a whole attached 3D model (including tail and ears), but should still be fairly easy to make. It's in his typical cheer pose, and of couse this one also comes with the shiny textures that you can see in the bottom screenshot of the preview.

I have been making Pikachu papercrafts since the beginning, also made some Raichu papercrafts, but never really though about making a Pichu one XD Should have been fairly obvious but didn't have motivation to make it, probably. But you get it now, so I hope you didn't wait for it too long XD

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Pichu icon.4  
Hope you like it and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment