Friday, April 10, 2020

Chatot (Pokemon) papercraft



So, I already given you the FREE papercraft release yesterday, so today is time for the very LAST Pokemon papercraft from my Pokemon craft project I wanted to make. And may I present you Chatot! Love the Pokemon, so underrated, love the way it looks, love the attacks, love birds and bird Pokemon, so it's one of my favorites of all time. Sadly it didn't make it into Sword and Shield, but I'll never forget when I first saw it in a game. Think it was the first game I actually played on a console, it was Diamond and Pearl of course, probably my fav old game of Pokemon, since you could dig (freaking love dig and fossils) and use all those small games and extras on the console itself that I loved so much, and still love to this day. The game did not only let you place and scatter bubble, smoke or leaf traps by blowing into the microphone etc (which was my first 3D-like interaction in the Pokemon games that made me instantly fall in love with them), BUT Chatot had a very special attack that let you set the attack "Chatter" I think with your VERY OWN VOICE XD Yes I am this old, but who cares. It was so awesome, and you could always reset it anytime you wanted and I loved it so much. So I had to tell this story, for anybody wanting to read it really :) I think every gamer has these kinds of things that made a game really special for you and made you love it, so for me it was D/P and Chatots special microphone attack ;) 

Pixalated Chatot Gif 
Moving on to the papercraft itself, I have unfolded the Pokemon to 20 cm and it has a normal and shiny texture, as you can see in the preview. Model and texture are 100% completely made by me, since I hate the low-quality original textures you get with Pokemon, so I wanted the colors to really stand out and make my own HD color map. The unfold has 11 pages to print. As you can see it also has a spread-wing-pose, which I personally love, and it consists of a 3D atached model, which you simple build by following the unfold and the edge ID numbers. It also has some 2D details which you add on to make it look better, so overall it is a medium difficulty to make.

Chatot Mystery Dungeon 2 Avatar 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I hope you liked this more than I have though long Pokemon excursion I wanted to make XD and moving on, I have a lot more papercrafts to show all of you in the future. Hope you liked them, comment if you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see in my work or are missing or are wishing to be made in the future, and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment