Thursday, April 9, 2020

Abomasnow (Pokemon) papercraft



I know I already posted a papercraft pattern today, you can look at my gallery it's free to download, but I need to post another one today so I can finally finish the Pokemon papercrafts this week XD So the next to last to be released is my take on Abomasnow. It has HD-textures so it's high quality and I think in a nice natural pose as well.

The papercraf itself is 22 cm tall and has 10 pages to print. All in all the Abomasnow papercraft consists of a 3D model that has all parts attached, but it also has all the "flaps" of his fur in 2D and 2-sided, so they are simple added on the body and look very nice. You can see those around his open mouth and on the belly and back side. The feet are standing on the ground, so there is no problem of the craft not standing, so should be fine. And apart from the back points and his tail and fingers, there are no really small pieces to put together.

#460 Abomasnow #460 Abomasnow #460 Abomasnow 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Only 1 Pokemon papercraft to release now XD I hope you look forward to the last one and then the new projects I have ready to be released. Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment