Monday, April 6, 2020

Dragonair (Pokemon) papercraft



Another week starting and this one will be the last of my Pokemon papercrafts for now, promise XD I only have 5 more to reveal and the 1. of which I want to reveal is my take on the Pokemon Dragonair. It is one of the most elegant Pokemon designed and I really like it, but the 2. evolution line after that... aka Dragonite... NOT fitting at all XD but I do like the elegant snake dragon a lot, so that's why I wanted to make a more refined Dragonair papercraft with HD textures made by me. 

The papercraft itself is 30 cm tall and has a normal and shiny texture as you can see, both having 6 pages to print. I made 3D as well as 2D 2-sided ears/wings so you can choose what ones you would like to add on the head. Aside that the papercraft is made of a 3D attached body, the 2 balls at the end of the tail are as well attached to the body, the ball at the neck is separate and is just glued on at the end or hanged with a string or wire on the body. Fairly simple to make I think, and it's more detailed and elegant than the one you can already find online of the same Pokemon, especially since I made igh-resolution textures for it.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Dragonair is fine 
Hope you like it, 4 more Pokemon reveals to go, so stay tuned and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment