Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Card-holding Dogs (Simple Version) papercraft


Presenting you the last of my “Super simple papercrafts” and my favourite of the bunch, this is my Card-holding dog toy papercraft :)

The papercraft is based on some simple toys I have seen on the internet, and I though that I could make those out of paper as well and they would do the trick. And they do!

They are epecially designed dogs, that have a small space in between their 2 month pieces. This small gap allows you to use the dogs for holding various small items, such as cards, paper, papercrlips, smaller scissors, anything you can think of really, it's all up to you. And the best part is, that they don't even need any reinforcing on additonal support, since they can hold these items in their mouth without tipping over, since they are very sturdy and boxy. 

The papercraft itself is made out of 5 different dogs, each with it's own color of collar and design. All of them are designed the same easy way, out of many 3D boxy pieces, that you glue together on the main body. They have a 3D head, 2 3D mouth pieces (1 upper and 1 lower), 2 3D ears, a 2D tail, collar and tounge, and 2 3D front paws. Each of them is unfolded to be about 18 cm tall and have 5 pages to print each.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

And for a special suprise, you can see all 5 of the doggys, assembled by me, here: 


I hope you like them and have fun crafting~

*This concludes my “Super simple papercrafts” since these are what I have currently designed, but I may make some more in the future. If you have any other ideas on what simple designed papercrafts you would like to see, you can write me a note or comment bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment