Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Zim (Invader Zim) FREE papercraft



Today I will be showing you the whole papercraft commission collection I have made from the cartoon "Invader Zim", because... well because it is finished and because I have so much other stuff to post that I will be posting all of them today :) And I will be starting with the main charcter of the series, Invader Zim himself. 


 

The papercraft is 26cm tall and has 9 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of Zim, with a 3D body as well as 2 different heads, which both fit on the body. One head is his original alien form, the other is his disguise as a human being, so you can print out the body parts 2-times and make both of them, or just make the one you like more :) 

The papercraft commission was made for the commissioner, which again allowed me to share these papercrafts to those who would like to make them. All 6 of the Invader Zim papercrafts I have made are the same heights, making them a group papercraft so they fit together as they would in the cartoon. They are pretty difficult to make, since the original characters are very slimm and have smaller appendages, so the limbs are fiddly and the feet definetly need to be reinforced and filled with a material to make them stand properly, because the commissioner for which they were made wanted them to be the same as in the cartoon. A bit of work, but nothing is impossible, especially if you love the series XD 

 
You can now download the file for FREE here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

 

Hope you take a look at all of them and you like them and of course happy crafting~

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment