Thursday, August 8, 2019

Morpeko (Pokemon Sword/Shield) papercraft



Saw the new trailer yesterday, and of course as always, I wanted to be the first one to make the new Pokemon papercraft of the cutest little bugger, Morpeko! :D

Morpeko Emoticon 

This Pokemon is so like me, like I am a real monster when hugry. Not to mention the whole cake thing with Alcremie, the new Pokemon sleep feature, etc etc, I really think the Japanese are trying to tell me something :D Just saying the obvious...

Moving on to the craft, it is 20 cm tall and as you can see consists of the 2 modes of Morpeko, full belly mode and hangry mode. I was thinking of making 1 and just interchangable texture, but I though that they should be at eachothers side so you can see both like this, since it is one side of the same coin, so to speak. The craft itself is pretty straightforward, it consists of 2 differenty textured 3D models, which is attached to all the parts. The hands are a bit fiddly, since it has a small thumbs, everything else should be easy to do. 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***


 
Hope you like it and happy crafting~



UPDATE:  

For those who are interested how the papercraft looks built, here is the papercraft I built myself:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Morpeko-Pokemon-Sword-Shield-built-papercraft-814690058

No comments:

Post a Comment