Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Grookey (Pokemon Sword/Shield) built papercraft



Tadaa! A new built Pokemon designed and built by me :) This time I wanted to share with you Grookey ;)
Grookey Happy Emoticon

The papercraft is about 21 cm tall and has some nasty fingers to build, since I hate doing those so much XD BUT Grookey has paws with 5 fingers, so if you want it to be accurate, that's the way to go XD 

I started by doing the snout, ears and the sepparate 3D stick. After those were finished, I glued together the top leafs on his head and continued to make the whole head with the snout and ears. After I finished the whole head, I decided to make the tail and the back legs. I glued together the tail and the legs with the remaining stripes for the back of the body and glued those on the head. Now the only part that was left were the front legs. I made those on the body, making sure to seal all the holes and at the end I added the bottom footprints to seal the whole thing up. I found this way to be easiest for me to make, but feel free to make it as you wish. 

For anybody interested on more info about the template, you can view it here: 


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it, more of these built crafts to come soon ;)

****Btw!!!
I know the colors of these built crafts are off with the templates I made, that's because I have no printer myself and my low-budget-ass needed to print these for free on a shitty printer, so the colors are not really representing what's in the PDO files. Sorry for that! It all depends on how high quality your computer and printer are to get the right color out of it! So don't make the same mistakes as me XD ****

No comments:

Post a Comment