Thursday, August 8, 2019

Sobble (Pokemon Sword/Shield) built papercraft



Next in line is my Sobble papercraft XD just look at those cute cheeks awwwww :)

Sobble Happy Emoticon 

The papercraft is around 23 cm tall. As always, I started with the head, making his little headpiece and then continuing down to his neck. After that, next in line were the arms and legs. THE MOST tidious hands and legs I have done in a long time, damn those little limbs, I hate doing these so much!!! so those were quite a workload to do, but in the end they were worth is because it looks so cute with those :D I mean just look at it XD

After the legs and arms were done, I attached the arms on the neck piece and glued it to the head. I next made the tail and glued that one with the legs and added them on the body. Last was a closing piece at the bottom and voilà, here it is .D 

The template has a sepparate tail holder at the back if you should have problems for it to stand, but it stands well on it's own so I didn't use that. 

***Note that I made it 2 little tears for his eyes at the end, just because I wanted to have a little fun with it and it's name is "SOBB"le, so... Anyway, the tears are just cut out of cardbaord so they are not included in the template, just a bit of an extra since I was feeling it should be there XD ***

For those who are interested about some info regarding the template, you can find those here:



***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment