Friday, August 9, 2019

Scorbunny (Pokemon Sword/Shield) built papercraft



Last of the new Galar starters is my favourite so far (got to see the 1. and 2. evolution to be sure, because with the probable fighting type as secondary, I can guarantee it will probably suck for my reasoning of good taste XD just to make it clear here) is the fire starter Scorbunny!

Scorbunny Emoticon 

The craft is about 24 cm tall. As always with my personal builts, I started from top till bottom. So first I made his cute ears XD I mean they are super cute, let's be honest here, and continued with the stripes of the head. At about half of the head I built the sepparate 4 cheeks or whiskers, so to speak, and attached them on his face and built the remaining head part. Then I built the 2 arms and attached them to the upper part of the body. After I had the upper body with the arms glued on, I glued it to the built head.

***I find it to be simpler this way than just to built it stripe by stripe, because you have a lager piece that I find easier to glue on. Especially since at the point where you have to built the body, you have to built it on the head, meaning turning it upside down, so the more of the body you built, the easier it will be at the end to make it, without having to attach everything on the head itself XD I hope you get my point, that's how I find it way easier to make papercrafts, as a special tip for anybody building them and still figuring out how to make it simpler.*** 

Anyway, as I had the head and half of the body attached to one another, I made the cute little bunny tail and attached it and build the remaining bottom half of the body and the legs stripe by stripe on it, making sure to reinforce the legs with additonal paper rolls, just to be sure it will stand, which you can see it does, and sealing the whole craft with the remaining bottom parts of the legs or its footprints. 

Appart from the fiddly legs at the end, nothing is exceptionally hard to built, so it's way easier to do, than for example Sobble, which has way more fiddly legs AND hands :D 


For anybody wanting more info about the template, you can find those here: 

Hope you liked some of my Galar Pokemon and I'll be sure to make some more ;)


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment