Monday, March 2, 2020

Politoed (Pokemon) papercraft



Another day, another papercraft to show you ;) This time I decided to share with you my Politoed papercraft!

#186 Politoed 
The craft is unfolded at 27 cm, so that means a about 23 cm tall Politoed, without the 2D swirl on its head. The craft has 9 pages to print and I think it's pretty simple. It has a 3D attached body, and the only 2D part is, as said, the swirl on the head. Of course, since it's also a Pokemon papercraft, textured and modeled by me (since I don't like using the ripped Pokemon models, because the textures are too crappy and non-HD), it comes with the shiny texture as well, as you see the blue color at the bottom of the reference picture.

Think it deserved a special place in my Pokemon papercrafts I wanted to make, because there are no Politoed papercrafts out there to make, and because I always loved the cute little frog Pokemon since it was released in its generation :) 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) 
Hope you like it and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment