Thursday, March 5, 2020

Spritzee (Pokemon) papercraft



It's time to pink thing UPPPP!!! This is one of my fav Pokemon, although I think it's underrated bigtime, but I think her pink fluffiness is a super charmpoint! And it's also avalable in the new Sword/Shield game! My fluffy pinky fluffball Spritzee! Again, not a papercraft Pokemon you can find anywhere, that's why I wanted to make it.
682 Spritzee 
The craft is about 30 cm tall, but since it is on a stand the Pokemon itself is probably about 18 cm tall, with the fluffy tail on her head. As said, since it has a wierd pose and stands on the tips of her feet, I made the stand just in case. But if you put weight into it, you can also make it stand on the feet with probably not too much effort.

It has 10 pages to print, and also includes the shiny version. The model is all in a joined 3D model, the eyelashes are 2D, 2-sided, and are just attached above the eyes.

The model and textures again are made completely by me, since even the Sw/Sh ripped textures are total crap, and I wanted to make my HD-textures myself. It just really shows at the end how crisp the colors look, compared to the crappy "original" game ones... :D just sayin~

682 Spritzee 682 Spritzee -Shiny- 682 Spritzee
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new)
Hope you like this little pinky and happy crafting everybody~

No comments:

Post a Comment