Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Furfrou - basic haircut - (Pokemon) papercraft

a

Still have to post a lot of the remaining papercraft Pokemon and all the crafting work that backlagged, so better continue with the posts. Today I wanted to present you another Pokemon papercraft that hasn't been made yet, so I present you Furfrou!

676 Furfrou 676 Furfrou 676 Furfrou
Loved this Pokemon ever since it came out in the first 3D-ish pokemon game X/Y, and I loved all the haitstyles it can get XD Needless to say that I had all the hairstyles since I am a Pokemon collector :D I can't make all 10 different hairstyles of the Pokemon, but I can do the basic Furfrou form that you all know and like. Hope you like the poodle-doggo as much as me XD

The papercraft itself is unfolded at 24 cm and has 9 pages to print. It comes with the normal and shiny textures, as you can see in the preview. It is made from a attached 3D model, so simple to make if you follow the edge ID numbers what to put together. It also has fur on all his 4 paws in 2D, so those are then just glued together and put on at the end, so it looks nice and it's simple enough to make. The craft has a lot of fur, obvisouly because the Pokemon in fluffy itself, so those can take some time to make, but it shouldn't be hard to make, probably a 6/10. And of course it stands 100%, since all 4 paws are standing on the ground, since I made it in it's idle pose.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) Pokeball (new) 
I hope you like the it and the design idea behind it as well, stay tuned for more and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment