Friday, April 3, 2020

Alola Sandslash (Pokemon) FREE papercraft download



Another FREE Friday is upon us, and this time I am releasing my Alolan Sandshash Pokemon papercraft :) 

The papercraft itself is about 15 cm tall and has 3 pages to print. It's the Alolan Sandslash version, which is an ice-type Pokemon. The whole papercraft is made out of an attached 3D model, so just follow the edge ID file and you'll make it in no time ;) Should be relatively simple to make. 

Note that the papercraft is made by me back in 2016, when the whole Pokemon of "Sun & Moon" weren't even released yet, so it might be a tad different, since it's my version of this Pokemon. 

  
If you would still like to download the papercraft, you can download it here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts


Hope you like it and happy crafting~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment